Saint Patrick's Day Pixel Heart Quilt

It has just dawned on me that I haven't blogged about my newest pattern yet! It's my "Drunkard's Shamrock in a Pixel Heart" quilt pattern.


This is a lap quilt that finishes at about 52 x 52 inches but could be made larger by adding more background squares. This is a quick project to make as I got mine put together in a weekend. There are drunkard's path pieces but there are only 8 curved seams and if you watch my YouTube Tutorial on sewing them you will see that it is not hard at all. :) The tutorial is also linked in the PDF pattern file.

This is a great scrap buster for your green scraps! I used low volume greens for the background, medium greens for the heart and dark greens for the shamrock.

There is still plenty of time to sew this one up for St. Paddy's Day. You can find the pattern on my website, on Etsy and on Craftsy. If you were to be sitting under this I think that would count as wearing green wouldn't it? So no one can pinch you while you're staying cozy under your Drunkard's Shamrock in a Pixel heart quilt!


Feel free to pin on Pinterest! :)