Scrappy Green Caterpillar Quilt PDF Pattern Release 20% off for the week

I don't know about you but for some reason I have a lot of green scraps! It seems like I have more green scraps than any other colour. So in April I thought up my scrappy green caterpillar quilt idea and now in July that quilt has become a reality! The PDF pattern is now in my shops and is 20% off until Saturday July 30th. No coupon is needed as the price in all three shops is set 20% lower.

Find the Scrappy Green Caterpillar Quilt on:


CraftsyEtsy and Payhip


The Scrappy Green Caterpillar quilt uses 4.5" x 6.5" green scraps as well as 2.5" strips. You could use jelly roll strips and layer cake squares too if you wish.



I quilted my caterpillars with loops on the bodies and horizontal lines on the faces. The background was quilted with meandering stipple quilting and I quilted leaf shapes into the leaves on the border to make them more leaf-like.

I was thinking I might list my sample quilt for sale but my toddler seems quite taken with it. The quilt is a generously sized crib or toddler bed quilt at 42" x 54".



I was searching about in my sewing room for backing fabric and I very fortunately found this green Kate Spain fabric of which I had exactly enough for a backing! Love it when that happens! :)



The PDF quilt pattern includes computer generated diagrams for piecing the caterpillar faces and leaves as well as written instructions and the quilt layout diagram (shown above).


I hope this green scrap buster quilt helps you use up some of your green scraps and create a fun quilt in the process! The price will remain marked down by 20% through July 30th for the pattern release. Shop links:

CraftsyEtsy and Payhip