My Designs Are Available On Etsy

Hello! It's snowing here! So it's a good time to update my Etsy shop. I have added several of my own designs in the supply section of the shop included fat eighths of some of my fabric, handmade pincushions and embroidery kits. Here's a quick preview of what is currently available. :)

Grumpy Cactus Pincushion fat eighths available here.

Sloth construction foreman fabric fat eighth available here.

Handmade Grumpy Cactus Pincushions available here.

Turtle Construction Worker embroidery kit available here.

Snail Construction Worker embroidery kit available here.
Whew! That was a bit of work. ;) I made the pincushions and stitched the embroidery samples yesterday. Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to this weekend. I hope the weather is nicer where you are!