Blogger's Quilt Festival Mini Quilt

I could not let the Blogger's Quilt Festival go by without entering and joining in the fun. I am entering my Rainbow Mini Quilt from the Rainbow Mini Swap on Instagram into the ROYGBIV category.

Rainbow Mini Swap Quilt. Designed, pieced and quilted by Anita LaHay of Daydreams of Quilts.

Here is a photo in outdoor light.
 I hand cut, thread basted and hand pieced all the EPP pieces following a colour diagram I had designed on hexagonal graph paper. I then machine appliqued the whole rainbow piece onto white background fabric and then machine quilted feathers in all the white areas. I bound it with yellow because that is my swap partner's favorite colour. She loved it so I was very happy. I need to make one for my own mini wall now. :)

And a closer look.
Please head over to the Bloggers Quilt Festival on Amy's blog and check out all the beautiful quilts entered there.


AmysCreativeSide.com