WIP Wednesday - Sewing My Stash

Hello! I'm popping in this cloudy Wednesday morning to write up a WIP Wednesday post and show you what I'm working on. I have many Works In Progress but for today in particular I am hoping to get these three items sewn up.

Here is my ironing board which I cannot iron on at the moment because it has WIPs on it. On the left is my Hazel Hedgehog 20" pillow all cut out and ready to sew. This pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman of Oh Fransson. I cannot wait to see it all put together. I'll post more about this and an upcoming event on the Gnome Angel soon. And on the right are the pieces for two flying geese blocks for my "We Bee With It" Quilt Bee. The January Queen Bee said to make any flying geese blocks we wanted. Of course I decided to make one with 12 flying geese and that means for two blocks I need to sew 24 flying geese. All fabrics here are from my stash and have been residing here for quite some time.

I finally bit the bullet and cut into my prized "Sew Stitchy" fabric for the background of this Christmas Quilted Joy wall hanging and all pieces are now cut and ready to sew together. Again I am sewing with scraps and stash fabrics only.

Photos of cut up blocks are not very exciting so here is a finish to show you. This is for my "Sew Cute Birthday Club." You may recognize some of my recent fabric acquisitions here. The January birthday girl said she likes French Bulldogs, Elephants and Gnomes and her favourite colour is orange. Do you think she will like this cushion/pillow cover? I hope so! It's going out in the mail tomorrow.
I am linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and I hope I will have some more finishes to show you soon! :)

Also, today (Jan. 14) is the last day to enter my current giveaway over here.