Holidays Are Nearing

One of my friends posted on Facebook yesterday that it was only two months until Christmas Eve. Yikes! I am trying not to think about that too much because then I start to feel like I am running out of time already. I haven't made much progress on my Holiday Happy Quilt but I did finish a Holiday Happy table runner. I am finding that smaller projects are more manageable for me right now.

 Here is the table runner. It measures 49 x 20 inches. I have it listed here in my shop.
 I love these fabrics. They are so fun and whimsical. I was asking my eight-year-old son's opinion on whether to put borders on or not and we both thought it might be too wide for most table settings. Then he made a very important point. People might set their wine glasses on the edge and the wine might tip over. We can't have that! My boy is wise beyond his years. ;)
 I machine sewed the binding down. The snowflakes and Santa gnomes are fantastic, don't you think?
 I am so happy with this table runner that I think I might make another one. I made every second block a snowball block as I thought that was fitting. How about you? Are you working on holiday quilts? I am linking up with TGIFF being hosted by Quilter in the Closet this week (button is also in the button bar ----->).