What I'm Working On

I am quite busy crafting even though it may not look like it on this blog so I thought I'd write a quick little post of what I'm working on.
This little person keeps me very busy. At the moment she is fast asleep on the couch (I think she is coming down with a cold, poor girl) and so I have a moment to write a blog post.
I am embroidering this pillow case. It's taking a long time and it's the first one out of two. That's the thing about pairs... you get one finished and then you need to do it all over again for the second one. But they will be very nice when they're done. :-)
And I am knitting a purple shawl and a cotton scarf. Both also taking me a long time. I am also quilting the border of another charm square quilt and I've cut the pieces for Camille Roskelley's "Fireworks" quilt. So hopefully there will be pictures to show soon. Have a great weekend!