My stash is growing along with my "to quilt" list!

I have just been reading all the blog posts on the "Moda Blog Hop" (click here to go on the hop) and enjoying them all so much. This has inspired me to write a post on my own blog even though I do not have a finished project to show. My husband is in the military and is once again "away in the field" so I am super busy taking care of two kids, two dogs and working part time. (I am always busy with these things but when he is not here to help out I am SUPER busy.) I am happy to report that I do actually have a bit more free time now though because the kids are back in school! My daughter goes to playschool three mornings a week and when she was there on Friday morning I finished the blocks for my son's "Lorax" quilt. (See my daughter's "Lorax" quilt here.) So I can finally start putting it together. That is what I will be working on today and tomorrow as I have two days off from my part time job. My fabric stash keeps growing but so does my "to quilt" list.
I collected this gorgeous stack of fabrics over a year ago from various shops that I found on Etsy and online. I meant to have them sewn into Christmas quilts last Christmas! The fabric line is "Holiday Happy" by Monica Solorio-Snow of Happy Zombie. Click here to go to her blog. I LOVE this fabric and she has a new line coming any day that I also want called "Winterkist". Anyway, this photo has been my wall paper on my computer since I shot the photo over a year ago so I am reminded that I need to sew this fabric into quilts every time I look at my computer. But I'm not complaining. I love looking at these fabrics. Anyway, you can see my problem. Loads of fabric, not a lot of free time. I don't think I am alone in this. So, without further ado I better get to my sewing machine. Thanks for stopping by.