Teal Pixel Heart in a Pixel Heart Quilt

A Finished Custom Pixel Heart in a Pixel Heart Quilt

I finished this custom quilt for a customer yesterday. She chose the colours and I love them! I wrote back to her and said that these are my favourite colours and that I had lots of fabrics on hand so I could start her quilt right away. This quilt will be a Valentine's Day gift.

This quilt is a lap quilt at 47.5 x 51.5 inches. I offer listings to order them on my website and Etsy. The deadline to order for guaranteed Valentine's Day shipping is January 29th but I will offer these quilts year-round. Larger sizes can certainly be discussed.

The pattern to make your own Pixel Heart in a Pixel Heart quilt can be found for $10.00 Canadian (about $7.00 US) on my website, Etsy and Craftsy. European Union buyers please use Etsy as they handle the VAT tax for us.

You can read more about this quilt and see another colour version in this post.



The weather was a bit gloomy yesterday as it was a grey foggy day but I think these photos turned out fairly well. The quilt really shows up against the all white/grey background.


 I've had a black and teal batik in my stash for years waiting for the perfect project and this was it!

I stopped in at my local quilt shop Creative Klutter on Thursday and they had the perfect fabric for the backing! I was thrilled with this find.

I machine bound the quilt with a solid aqua fabric. I am so happy with this finish! Thank you for stopping by today to see it.