Modern HST Sampler First Quarter Progress

Hello! I hope everyone had a Happy Easter who were celebrating. We had a happy Easter with a bit of an adventure when my 7-year-old daughter got separated from us and lost during an afternoon walk in a ravine. It was nearly 5:00 in the afternoon when she was missing and I was worried she would not be found before dark so I called the police to help search. My husband and son found her though before the police arrived so I cancelled the call for help. She was missing for about an hour and I was quite worried to say the least. Anyway, all's well that ends well! :)

Onto happier quilty things! Here are my six blocks for the Modern HST Sampler that Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts is hosting. She has some amazing prizes up for grabs for those who link up their first six blocks so you can bet that I am linking up! These blocks have been quite easy so far so if you are just hearing about this you still have time to sew these up and link up on her blog because the linky is open until April 4th.

My first six Modern HST Sampler blocks.
I joined in on two Cotton + Steel fat eighth swaps and two Cotton + Steel charm swaps last year so I am using my fabrics from those for my sampler quilt. I have no idea how it's going to turn out but we'll find out at the end. :)

Modern HST Sampler QAL