My Finished Halloween Houses Quilt Top

The Halloween Houses Quilt Along ended on Saturday. I actually did it! I finished my quilt top before the end of the quilt along. It was finished on Saturday at 10:30 in the morning. :)

Halloween Houses. A free pattern and Quilt Along by Daydreams of Quilts.
 The only person to link up their finished top in my link-up was Anita Sharp. She automatically won the $25 US gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop. Thank you so much Anita (same name as me! :) ) for quilting along with me and keeping me on track with my Halloween quilt.

So here is my Halloween Houses quilt top on the front of my own Halloween House. We finished decorating this weekend so we are all set for the big night on Saturday.
I am so happy with how my quilt turned out. It really show cases the fun fabrics. The one street with the green sky is the street where all the spooky witches live. All their spells going up their chimneys turned the sky green. I love the two cul-de-sac blocks breaking up the overall houses too. :)

I am going to take a break from blogging for a couple of weeks but I will be back with a couple of projects that I am working on for Fat Quarter Shop in November.