October Finishes and Voting is Open

I have a rare quiet few hours here to get caught up on blogging so I can show you some of my October Finishes. First up are gifts for the #Canuckbdayclub October birthday girl.

This is a 20 x 20 pillow cover that  I made for the October birthday girl in my Birthday Club over on Instagram.
 I used a mini charm pack from V&Co for Moda and this tutorial to make this pillow similar to the one in the tutorial which I spotted on her Birthday Club Pinterest board.

She is a wedding cake maker by trade so I made this mug rug for her too.

I also made this Oliver + S Ice Cream Dress Blouse for my daughter using Cotton + Steel mustang fabric. Isn't she the cutest!? I had her wear this for school photos. I hope they turn out!

A photo taken of the blouse immediately after completion. :)

And my Scattered quilt which I just finished on Oct 31st. 
Which brings me to my next part of this post which is to say that voting has opened in the Blogger's Quilt Festival and I would like to now beg implore encourage you to go vote for my quilts the quilts you think should win in each category. :)

My scattered quilt is in the modern category at this link and my strawberry quilt is in the applique category at this link

Thanks for visiting my blog today! :) Enjoy the Blogger's Quilt Festival if you go. You should go! You don't even have to get out of your pajamas! ;)