WIP Wednesday - Working on 2012 Block of the Month Blocks

I pulled out my Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Quilt Block of the Month blocks from 2012 again. Last summer I said I wanted to finish this and I got nowhere with it because we moved to a new town. So I am hoping to get it finished this summer.

This is block 3.


Block 4 has been cut and is ready to piece together.

Yesterday was Canada Day and our town had a big Canada Day party on the military base where we live. There were ATV rides, canoe rides, bouncy castles, a zip line, magic shows, stilt walkers and more. There were also horse back rides put on by the local saddle club. Here is my daughter on the horse she chose. Naturally she wanted the one with the fancy main. (His tail was braided too and he had maple leaves painted on his rump.) She even let other kids go ahead of her just so she could be sure she got this horse. :)

I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.