Baby Girl Quilt 2

I finished another baby girl quilt today! I was hand sewing the binding down as fast I could so I could take photos before the sun went down.

 This quilt measures 34 3/4 by 32 3/4 inches before washing so it is a nice size for taking on outtings and good for new little babies. It will also be great as a lap quilt when baby grows into being a toddler.
 I really went to town quilting this and went out of my comfort zone of simple meandering/stippling to do feathers and side to side loops. I also quilted loops in the borders.

 The fabrics are Simplicity (the charm squares) and Oasis (the candy bars) by 3 Sisters for Moda. The border is also a Moda fabric but I'm not sure who the designer is because all I had was a fat quarter and the selvage was cut off at "for Moda".
 I used the same fabric for the binding as for the backing. It's a cream swirl print.
I had to put in one extra Robert Kaufman charm square and candy bar to have enough fabric. I have plans for a third baby girl quilt using "Buttercup" by Fig Tree for Moda and then I will move on to baby boy quilts. (Dinosaur and Bug themed!) I am making these for my Etsy shop (and to use up my supplies).