Wednesday, 26 June 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday Diamond Tread Quilt of Valour

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and my WIP (work in progress) is actually a Freshly Pieced pattern. I am working on the new Diamond Tread pattern that was just released.


My plan when I started out was to sew this as a "Quilt of Valour" for a Canadian soldier. So we'll see how it goes. This is why I have chosen all red and white fabrics.


I am currently at the stage of trimming down my half-square triangles.


I'm even using read and white pins! :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm done with the trimming which was the most boring part. The blocks go together quite quickly. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be stunning! Sometimes you just can't beat the simplicity of a two-color quilt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) That's going to be lovely!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. It means a lot that you took the time. :) I have turned off word verification to try to make commenting easier for you. This means I now must limit who can comment to registered users.