Work In Progress

I finished one block of my "Fireworks" quilt. It is a Thimble Blossoms pattern. It's taken me all week. My husband is working a lot so productivity is suffering in the crafting department. But productivity is way up in the mothering department. ;)
Here it is. The first block. The centre square and four corners are supposed to be of a different fabric but I messed that up. (This is what comes of quilting after you finally get the kids to bed and you're tired but you really want to accomplish something.) I was going to tear out seams but then I looked at the other fabrics I'm using and decided to leave it as is. I think this looks better than having another one of my fabrics in the same block. So, that's one down, 15 more to go. It's going to be a while before I have a finish to show on this one.

Work continues on my "Bloom Bloom Pow" quilt along project. If you want to get in on this one there is a link on the right hand side of my blog. Here are all my strips cut and organised. Now I can start piecing.
But first I need to get my little girl to playschool, pick up a prescription for my son and buy some groceries. Maybe I'll get to the sewing machine this afternoon?